Performance Kia, Performance Motors, Kia Canada and all of our partners are taking the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously. Our priority is always the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers. We wanted to take this opportunity to update you on our actions.
Level of Service
In these challenging times we are looking to maintain our normal levels of service. We currently remain open for business, supporting our customers for service and repair work and offering new and used car sales.
Please be assured we are following the latest advice from the Government, Public Health and other authorities, and in the event of any escalation in this advice we will follow their guidance.
Reduced Dealership Hours
As we continue operations across our property, we have locked our doors to the general public to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and welcoming guests for Sales & Service by appointment only.
Customers interested in the purchase of a new or previously owned vehicle will be allowed into the showroom by appointment only. Please call 345-2552. If you are not comfortable coming in, we would be happy to bring your test drive vehicle to you (within city limits). Our online digital showroom is also a great way to browse, shop, price & apply for financing from the comfort of your own home. We are also available via Email: email@example.com, Phone: 345-2552, general inquiries through our website and through our social media channels to answer any of your questions.
Sales Hours by Appointment Only:
Monday – Friday (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Saturday (10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Sunday - CLOSED
Customers bringing their vehicles in for scheduled service appointments are asked to drop their keys in the key drop beside the drive thru on the Wendy’s side of building. To schedule your service appointment, please call 345-2552.
Service Hours by Appointment Only:
Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
NOTE: Hours are temporary and subject to change without notice.
Whilst we are, as always, delighted to see customers, please don’t be offended that we won’t be shaking hands and will be keeping a safe distance, to help reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
Visiting a Dealership
For the safety of our customers, employees and their families, we respectfully ask that you not come in if you are sick or have recently travelled and welcome you to reschedule your appointment or visit us another time.
Cleanliness & Hygiene at our Dealership
We have introduced enhanced processes to reduce the risk of passing on a possible infection. Within our dealership we have implemented the following:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all major touchpoints, especially for those areas touched regularly by team members or customers
- Increased signage and communication at major touchpoints and lavatories on correct handwashing and COVID-19 prevention measures
- Increased presence of alcohol-based hand sanitizers at key locations throughout the dealership
- Use of gloves by all automotive technicians and other affiliated service employees who encounter customer vehicles and our new/used fleet
- Increased sanitization of steering wheel, buttons/switches, gear shift, handles and keys of every vehicle with disinfectant before and after vehicles are serviced. This process will also be used for all vehicle deliveries, and for demonstrator (test drive) and loan vehicles before and after they are used.
Latest guidance suggests packaging of parts and accessories is not a major source of possible infection, but we will happily wipe down such items with disinfectant at customer request on handover.
We will continue to review and update these procedures. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to providing you with a great service experience next time you visit us with all the necessary measures in place.